We’ve used the Magni-Focuser in our shop for years to assist us in sharpening the teeth of our saws. The Magni-Focuser is great for work or hobby and features:
- Binocular magnifier with interchangeable lens plates
- Shatter resistant, optical quality acrylic lenses that flip up when not in use
- No center post for unobstructed field of vision
- Adjustable, contoured, padded vinyl headband
- Lightweight, comfortable, washable
- Can be worn over glasses
The standard Magni-Focuser comes with Lens Plate #4. We carry six additional Lens Plates of varying magnifications (see specification table below), plus a pivoting Auxiliary Monocular Lens providing 3.5 x additional magnification.
The Magni-Focuser with Light includes an 8,000 candle power xenon light for precise illumination of your work. Burns 6-7 hours using two AA batteries (included).
Made in the USA since 1937 by Edroy Products Co., Inc.