Join us at The Joiner Festival 2019 in Saint Petersburg, Russia!
September 27-28, 2019
Friday & Saturday
For more information, click here.
To view the website in Russian, click here.
The festival is being held at the ArtPlay Center. Click HERE to generate directions using Google Maps.
To view the venue's website, click here.
About the Event
From the Festival organizers:
- Work with planers with profile knives - moldings, fillets, feldspars (Alexey Deykin)
- What to look for when buying a metal planer (Sergey Klein)
- Advantages of using Japanese wooden planers in modern conditions (Philip Kesarev)
- Features of combined planers (Mikhail Kuchuk)
- Homemade designer planer
- Surface planing for flatness
- Lathe battle
- The main stage of workshops and lectures
- Turning business
- Factory Petrograd
- Joiner's School Rubankov
- Craft island
- Fair of carpentry and souvenirs
- Tool companies
- Decoration Materials
- Manufacture of ax head swelling (Eugene Mirchuk, Nikolay Kozhin)
- Peeling and grinding of a otkova (Alexey Silkin)
- Making and planting an ax (Andrey Klein)
- Manufacturing a cover for an ax (Pavel Ermilin)
- Manufacture of casket on stud connections (Mikhail Zelinsky)
- Wood carving (Boris Palanov)
- Work with Japanese saws (Nikita Samodelkin)
- Sawing out toys on a machine jigsaw (Vadim Elkin)
- Making garden sculptures by the rechitsa grinder (Alexander Savin, Mikhail Savin)
Friends, we are pleased to inform you that there will be a festival in St. Petersburg! The main theme of the festival will be “Planer” - an instrument so dear to a joiner's heart.
The main performances of the festival in St. Petersburg:
(The list of performances will be updated)
Competitions at the September festival:
The main venues of the festival:
This year, Alexander Bryukner, Andrey Gromov, Georgy Makarov, Dmitry Pushin and other masters will show their art.
In parallel, a turning battle will take place on the site in which everyone can take part.
Factory masters will demonstrate the main stages of the production of factory tools.
Other master classes of the festival:
Our colleagues will demonstrate various materials, tools for work, machines and other tricks and features on the ownership of a particular technology.